- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
This website includes text, illustration and photographs previously published by the Japanese Garden Society with “all rights reserved”. If you feel JGS has inadvertently infringed your rights in particular instances please inform the Society website editor.
The cookies we use on the JGS website don’t collect or store your personal data (such as your name or address) so this information can’t be used to identify who you are.
As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. To do this, try consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Sharing on social media platforms
If you ‘share’ JGS content on social networks, such as Facebook and Twitter, you may be sent cookies from these websites. We do not control the settings of these cookies, so please check the third-party websites for more information about how to manage them.